Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel ''mizu-yokan''(smooth and sweet azuki bean jelly / red bean jelly) recipe. You can cook caramel ''mizu-yokan''(smooth and sweet azuki bean jelly / red bean jelly) using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly):
- You need of size：width 5.6cm(2.2 in)×height 3.5cm(1.4 in) / 1 cup = 40ｍｌ.
- Get of ■ Caramel Jelly.
- Provide of ・4g (2 tsp.) agar.
- Use of ・20g (1.7 Tbsp.) granulated sugar.
- You need of ・120g / 120ml (1/2 cup) water.
- You need of ・60 g (2.1 oz / 1/3 cup) granulated sugar (for caramel).
- Prepare of ・2 Tbsp. water (for caramel).
- Take of ・3 Tbsp. water (for caramel).
- Use of ■ MIZU YOKAN (azuki bean Jelly).
- Use of ・265 g / 265 ml (1 cup and 2 Tbsp) water.
- Take of ・230 g (8.1 oz) ''KOSHI-AN''.
- Prepare of (KOSHI-AN : smooth and sweet red bean paste / azuki bean paste).
- Use of ・37g (3 Tbsp.) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・ 6.5g (about 1 Tbsp.) agar.
- Use of ■2-3 chestnuts (stewed in sugar).
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly):
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/sV-QohJHf6U.
- Cut chestnuts small pieces. Line up mini cups..
- 【Caramel Jelly】Make caramel sauce. Put 60g (1/3 cup) granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small pot. Heat it on medium heat. When it becomes golden, turn off the heat. Add 3 Tbsp water..
- Heat it again on low heat to make it smooth. Turn off the heat and let it cool..
- Put granulated sugar and agar in a bowl. (granulated sugar : 20g / 1.7 Tbsp, agar : 4g / 2 tsp) Mix well to prevent the agar from becoming lumpy. Put 120ml (1/2 cup) water in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat a little after boiling..
- Add the granulated sugar and agar in 4 part. Melt it completely each time. After all melted, heat it while mixing for a minute..
- Add the caramel sauce. Heat it while mixing on medium heat for 1.5 min. Strain it with a tea strainer..
- Pour a small amount into each mini cup. Wait for 5 min as it is. Put the chestnuts on it..
- Gently scratch the surface. By doing this, the caramel jelly is attached to azuki bean jelly..
- 【MIZU-YOKAN (azuki Bean Jelly)】Mix well granulated sugar and agar. (granulated sugar : 37g / 3 Tbsp, agar : 6.5g / 1 Tbsp) Put 265 ml (1 cup and 2 Tbsp) water in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat a little after boiling. Add the granulated sugar and agar in 4 part. Melt it completely each time..
- After all melted, heat it while mixing for a minute. Add sweet azuki bean paste (koshi-an). Mix well until it gets smooth on low heat..
- After it gets smooth, heat it for 2 min while mixing on medium heat. Put the pot on a wet towel. Continue to mix for 1-2 min and cool down. Pour it into each mini cup..
- Cool it down and cool in a fridge for over an hour. It's all done!.
Mizu-Yokan (Cold Jelly Dessert with Agar Powder). Red Bean Jelly (Mizu Yokan) 水ようかん – Japanese. Red Bean has always been on the heavy side for me when it comes to dessert as it's usually very rich and sweet. While as for jelly, I always depict it as light and refreshing, perfect dessert choice after a heavy meal. From the traditional red bean yokan (羊羹), Yuli has developed many other flavors such as green tea, oolong tea, apple, and pineapple.
Recipe : Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly)
What you devour, is who you are. This really is so correct. As an example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscle tissue. Ingesting the right fare is therefore crucial. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing as well as the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what typifies being superfood. We can in fact say that a number of foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Putting on fat is only 1 of the problems with eating the incorrect fare and, vs this, a good food can give you energy along with keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of food is where you’ll discover superfoods.
In the end, your body requires the best nutritional foods to stay alive. You need protein to create and mend cells, carbohydrates to offer your system energy and fats to keep your body running right. You also need water, which can be the most essential of the lot. There are other nutrients, like vitamins and minerals which you’ll need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two types of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the results in the bad one. Salmon is an illustration of a superfood since it provides protein in addition to containing Omega-3. Another advantage of Omega-3 as you get older is the way it has a positive effect on your brain’s health. Fish, seeds and nuts are all superfood types in which you’ll get Omega-3.
An additional significant function of superfoods is how they assist our immune systems. Garlic can be described as popular superfood that may give your immune system a real boost, which will help the body beat back sicknesses. One benefit of eating garlic could be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. One caveat with garlic is that when you suffer with your tummy at all, it might not be advisable to consume it. People sometimes find it a strain to drink the extent of water suggested for your general well being, and if that’s the case in your case, then green tea could possibly be something to consider. Green tea is impressive since it includes something called polyphenols, which has a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Green tea may also hinder new blood vessels from growing, which can help prevent tumors from developing.
Some other high-quality superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they have something known as Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. As said, natural vitamins are vital plus a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away loss of sight in old age.
It now seems to be a good time to start out ingesting some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of all the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) turns your day cheerful.