What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice recipe. You can have dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- Get 400 gr of cooked rice, put in the fridge at least for 1 hour.
- Use 3 of small shallots, minced.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 2 of lemon grass, white parts, thinly sliced (optional).
- You need 2 of green onion, separate the white and green part, thinly sliced.
- Provide 5 of eye bird chili/Thai chili/jalapeno (omit if do not like spicy), thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of dried shrimp/anchovy, chopped (can use anchovy paste or anchovy from a can).
- Provide 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Get as needed of ground white/black pepper,.
- Take 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten with 1/8 tsp salt.
- Prepare of Accompaniments (optional) :.
- Get of Lettuce.
- You need of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Roasted duck (left over from dinner).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok..
- Saute the shallots, garlic, lemon grass, green onion (white part) and chili until translucent. Add in the dried shrimp/anchovy. Stir for a minute..
- Add the rice, and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes. If the rice was made fresh, cooking time will be faster. Just make sure that the rice isn't too wet, which will make frying it difficult. Sprinkle salt, sugar and ground pepper. Mix it well..
- Push the rice aside of the wok. Add 1 tbs oil in the wok. Pour the beaten eggs. Quickly scramble the eggs, then gather all of the rice into the middle of the wok..
- Mix thoroughly for another minute or two and give it a taste. Add more seasoning if needed. Sprinkle with green onion (the green part). Mix it..
- Transfer to a plate and put the accompaniments on the side. Enjoy!!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice makes your day cheerful.