Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Pasta Puttanesca recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Pasta Puttanesca recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta puttanesca recipe. You can cook pasta puttanesca using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Pasta Puttanesca:
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Take 1 of handfull of black and green olives.
- Get 90 grams of anchovis from a can, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes.
- Take 50 grams of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 200 grams of pasta.
- You need 1 dash of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 of ground pepper.
- Get 1 of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of dried italian herbs.
- Get 1 of handfull of rocket lettuce/Arragula.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Pasta Puttanesca:
- Cook the pasta al dente.
- Bake the onion and garlic in some olive oil with the italian herbs..
- Add the anchovis and a little bit of the oil from the can. After 2 minutes, add capers and olives..
- After about 3 min., add the canned tomatoes and a dash of balsamic vinegar and freshly grounded pepper..
- Let the flavours combine for about 5 minutes, while stirring once in a while..
- Add the rocket to the sauce and stir..
- Drain the pasta once it is ready and add to the sauce. Add seasoning according to taste..
- Make up your plate, add the parmesan cheese and a dash of olive oil. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pasta Puttanesca turns your day cheerful.