What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fall off the bone herb and red wine beef shanks recipe. To cook fall off the bone herb and red wine beef shanks you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks:
- Use 3 lb of Beef Shanks.
- Use 2-3 cups of red cooking wine.
- Get 2-3 cups of water.
- Provide to taste of McCormick Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Take 4 of fresh thyme sprigs.
- You need 2 of fresh rosemary sprigs.
- You need 1/2 of white onion quartered.
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic or what you prefer.
- Prepare To taste of paprika.
- You need 2 of Lipton Beefy Onion soup mix.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 4 of fresh basil leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks:
- Season bed Shanks with Montreal Steak and Paprika to taste.
- Prepare your herbs, onion and garlic, set aside.
- In a medium fry pan, use 4tbs of oil and sear beef Shanks until brown, remove from pan.
- Transfer beef into roasting pan, crock pot or casserole dish and cover with herbs, wine, soup mix and water. Even though mine has a lid, I still covered the top with aluminum foil to ensure liquids wouldn’t evaporate. Set oven to 350 degrees and let cook for 3.5 hours, do not open until done..
- It’s done!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks makes your day joyful.