What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Bonfire Night Toffee Apples recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Bonfire Night Toffee Apples recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bonfire night toffee apples recipe. You can have bonfire night toffee apples using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Bonfire Night Toffee Apples:
- Use 200 mls of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 200 g of dark chocolate.
- Provide 30 g of ground, toasted hazelnuts.
- Take 8 of fun size apples.
- Take 8 of lolly sticks.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Bonfire Night Toffee Apples:
- Maple Toffee Apples: Boil the maple syrup in a heavy based saucepan (ceramic is best) for 10 minutes, until the syrup is reduced and really sticky..
- Skewer each apple on a stick by inserting the stick directly through the core from the top of the apple. Dip an apple in the toffee, coating evenly. Then hold the apple up and slowly twirl it to allow the toffee to cool in an even coating. Once the toffee has started to cool, place the apple, stick side up on a sheet of baking paper (shiny side facing up). Repeat until you have 4 apples covered in toffee..
- Dark Chocolate and Toasted Hazelnut Apples: Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a bowl placed over a pan of boiling water. When the chocolate is melted and runny, dip a skewered apple into the chocolate and twirl it so that the whole apple is covered..
- Sprinkle the apple with toasted hazelnuts and place it on the sheet of baking paper, lolly stick facing up. Repeat for the remaining apples..
- Eat them all!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Bonfire Night Toffee Apples turns your day cheerful.