What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to katsu rice bowl with japanese worcestershire-style sauce recipe. To make katsu rice bowl with japanese worcestershire-style sauce you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce:
- Prepare 2 small of Pork loin cutlet.
- You need 1/4 small of Cabbage.
- Get 350 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○Japanese Worcestershire-Style Sauce (tonkatsu sauce).
- Take 1 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ○Sake.
- Take 1 tbsp of ○Mirin.
- Prepare 50 ml of ○Water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce:
- Shred the cabbage and soak it in water..
- Add all the ○ ingredients to a pot..
- Bring it to a boil!.
- This is a simple roasted pork cutlet. Gently heat it up in a microwave. Of course, you can use fillets or chicken..
- It's delicious either bite-sized or uncut! Dip it in sauce..
- Marinate it!.
- Put the well drained cabbage on top of the rice..
- Tada!! Enjoy the taste of Gunma Prefecture!.
- If you have Worcestershire-style sauce, then check this recipe out. "Gunma Roast Katsu Rice Bowl" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154872-kastu-rice-bowl-with-gunma-prefecture-style-sauce.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce turns your day cheerful.