Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for best Sausage bacon and egg casserole recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Sausage bacon and egg casserole recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage bacon and egg casserole recipe. To cook sausage bacon and egg casserole you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Sausage bacon and egg casserole:
- Provide 3 of Italian sausage links, casings removed.
- Use 1 package of bacon.
- Take 10 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 C. of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of green onions, chopped.
- You need To taste of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Sausage bacon and egg casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Remove sausage casings and cook in a skillet on medium-high heat. Cook and crumble until cooked through. Remove and pour into greased baking dish..
- Cook bacon in batches in same skillet until crispy. Remove and place on paper towels to remove excess grease. Chop and add 3/4 of the bacon to sausage..
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, milk, 1 cup of cheddar cheese and salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour egg mixture over sausage and bacon and stir. Add remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top with remaining bacon and cook another 10 minutes. Broil last 2 minutes if you like your cheese a little crispy..
- Top with green onions..
The sandwich recipes featured on this page provide a number of tasty, alternative ways of combining these three food favourites to best effect. Sausage Egg Casserole – truly a crowd-pleasing easy breakfast loaded with sausages, eggs, cheese and cubed bread. For this sausage egg casserole, with just a little effort, you're rewarded with a hearty meal that you can also serve for brunch, lunch and even dinner! Bacon, fresh spinach, onions and Cheddar mixed with Pillsbury™ frozen biscuits give this dish a lot of flavor with little effort. Want to make a special breakfast casserole without inviting a bunch of people over?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Sausage bacon and egg casserole makes your day joyful.