What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Apple Custard Pudding Cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Apple Custard Pudding Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple custard pudding cake recipe. You can have apple custard pudding cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Apple Custard Pudding Cake:
- Get 125 g of Butter *softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1 cup of Self-raising Flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Granny Smith Apples *OR Apples of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vanilla Custard.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Apple Custard Pudding Cake:
- Pre-heat oven to 170℃. Line the base and sides of a cake tin with baking paper..
- Peel Apples, remove the core and cut into 1-2cm cubes. Cook in a saucepan or microwave until slightly softened. *Note: This process can be skipped..
- Beat Butter and Sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add Eggs, 1 at a time. Add Milk and Flour and mix well to combine. Spoon 1/2 of batter into the prepared cake tin and spread evenly..
- Arrange 1/2 of the Apple pieces over the batter, then drizzle 1/2 of Vanilla Custard over. Spread the remaining batter as evenly as you can because it is tricky, arrange Apple pieces again, and finally cover with the remaining Vanilla Custard..
- Bake for 60 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then take it out. You may enjoy the cake warm or cold..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Apple Custard Pudding Cake makes your day joyful.