Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Rhubarb & Apple Crumble recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Rhubarb & Apple Crumble recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rhubarb & apple crumble recipe. You can cook rhubarb & apple crumble using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Rhubarb & Apple Crumble:
- Get 400 g of rhubarb.
- Get 1 of bramley apple.
- Provide 100 g of caster sugar.
- Take splash of port.
- Provide 150 g of self raising flour.
- Take 100 g of butter.
- You need 50 g of caster sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Rhubarb & Apple Crumble:
- Chop the rhubarb and apple up into bitesize chunks, not too small though.
- Simmer the rhubarb and apple with 100g of sugar and a splash of port on a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Rub the flour, butter and remaining sugar together to form the crumble topping.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the fruit in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees c.
- Serve with cream, ice cream or custard.
Click to learn the benefits, dosage Read on to learn the rhubarb benefits and dosage + tips to use it safely. Rhubarb is a wonderful plant, with many uses and application. This web site is all about rhubarb. Rhubarb always needs to be sweetened, but be careful not to go overboard — part of the appeal of rhubarb should be its underlying tartness. Strawberries are the usual favourite fruit to mix with rhubarb.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Rhubarb & Apple Crumble makes your day joyful.