Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Vodka meatballs Spagetti recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Vodka meatballs Spagetti recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vodka meatballs spagetti recipe. To cook vodka meatballs spagetti you only need 37 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Vodka meatballs Spagetti:
- Take of Spagetti.
- You need 350 gm of Spagetti.
- Use 4 liter of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Use of Meatballs.
- You need 300 gm of minced meat (beef).
- Use 100 gm of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of 5 spices powder.
- Provide 1 dl of mushrooms soya sauce.
- Provide 1 dl of corn flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sichuan pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dragon herbs.
- You need 2 pinch of dried thyme.
- Use 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 50 gm of salted butter.
- Take 1 dl of vodka.
- Get of Sauce.
- Take 2 of bell pepper (orange and green) cut into small square pieces.
- You need 5 of dried tomatoes pickle (slices).
- Prepare 4 pcs of serano ham.
- Take 150 gm of sambal paste.
- Provide 300 gm of tomatoes puré.
- Provide 2 of yellow onions (chopped).
- Take 4 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of plums marmalade.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dijon (mustard).
- Get 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Take 2 dl of vodka.
- You need 2 dl of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Vodka meatballs Spagetti:
- Meatballs:- mixed all the ingredients except vodka..
- Mixed it well and massage it until the texture combined. Then start to make into small balls..
- After all done. Heat up the frying pan put in the butter in and add in the meatballs..
- Fry until golden colour then pour in the vodka and light it with lighter to make the fire flame to create better taste. Let it rest a side. While we start to cook the Spagetti..
- Add the spaghetti in the boiling water. Add in the salt and the olive oil. Let it boil for 7 min then rinse the water out..
- In the same time the spaghetti is cooking. We start to make the sauce..
- Pour the olive oil into a cast iron pot and add the serano ham. Stir until the ham become crispy. Add in the rest of the ingredients except tomatoes puré, vodka and water..
- Cook around 15min then add in the tomatoes puré and the sambal paste. Turn into high heat then pour in the water. Stir well, cook until the water reduce the add in the vodka. Make the fire flame again..
- When the sauce become shining and thicker texture, then is ready to pour in the meatballs. Mixed well with the sauce before serving..
Sprinkle mozzarella in the base of the meat mixture, then top the spaghetti with sauce on top. Ground turkey meatballs and spaghetti squash "noodles" lighten up this classic. While meatballs are baking, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Pour sauce into a large saucepan over medium-low heat to warm. This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh oregano and parsley.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Vodka meatballs Spagetti makes your day joyful.