Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Cornmeal Panko Crusted Catfish with a Sriracha Remoulade recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Cornmeal Panko Crusted Catfish with a Sriracha Remoulade recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornmeal panko crusted catfish with a sriracha remoulade recipe. To cook cornmeal panko crusted catfish with a sriracha remoulade you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Cornmeal Panko Crusted Catfish with a Sriracha Remoulade:
- Get of each Catfish fillets- We have also use -Tilapia (5-7 ounce each).
- Use of salt.
- Take of each egg.
- Prepare of buttermilk (milk work fine also).
- Take of flour.
- Provide of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- Use of yellow cornmeal.
- Use of seasoned Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Use of Sriracha Remoulade.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Provide of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of dry mustard.
- Get of pickle-chopped fine — chopped fine (relish works).
- Get of parsley -chopped fine.
- Take of red onion chopped fine.
- Get of Sriracha sauce-add more if you like :).
- Provide of sugar.
- Take of vegetable oil for frying as needed- 1/4 inch in skillet.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Cornmeal Panko Crusted Catfish with a Sriracha Remoulade:
- Lightly season the fish with salt..
- Mix the egg and buttermilk together until well combined..
- Mix the flour, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning together..
- Mix the cornmeal, seasoned Panko bread crumbs and the 2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning..
- Dip the fish into the egg wash then shake off and place in the seasoned flour and coat well..
- Shake off the excess flour and dip into the egg wash again then shake off slightly and coat with the cornmeal panko mixture..
- Place the coated fillet on a tray and repeat for each fish fillet..
- In a large skillet add 1/4 inch of oil and heat it over a moderate high heat. Add the fish and cook until golden brown and delicious about 3-4 minutes per side..
- If you brown it to fast you could place it on a sheet pan and finish it in a 350 degree oven. Fish take approximately 10 minutes per inch to fully cook. It should be flaky when cut..
- Sriracha Remoulade- Mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate for 1 hour or more..
The secret to a crispy crust is heating the skillet first and then cooking the fish over medium heat. Enjoy this crispy catfish coated with cornmeal – a delightful meal. Cornmeal-Crusted Catfish with Collards and Creole Mustard Vinaigrette. by bonappetitrecipes. For extra crispy use stone-ground yellow cornmeal. I made this using large basa fillets, it was excellent!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Cornmeal Panko Crusted Catfish with a Sriracha Remoulade makes your day cheerful.