What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for complete Fried fish with a beer recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Fried fish with a beer recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried fish with a beer recipe. You can have fried fish with a beer using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Fried fish with a beer:
- Take 6 of Hake fillets.
- You need 2 of egg.
- Take 125 ml of any beer.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 of all purpose flour.
- You need of Canola oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Fried fish with a beer:
- Separate egg Yolk and egg white.
- Beat egg Yolk and mix it with flour and beer stir until it's well mixed.
- Whisk the egg white and until it foam is soft and white and add salt to taste then mix it with egg Yolk together whisk well..
- Pour oil on a frying pan.
- Then once it's hot then deep the fish to the mixture and fry all the hake fillets.
- Once all fried place them in a nice bowl.
- It will be served with rice gravy and spinach..
Dry your fish with paper towels before dredging (just. Tempura is a crispy Japanese frying batter made with egg, flour and carbonated water. It works just as well with beer instead of water. Drain the fried fish on kitchen paper and serve hot with limes and your. Gently lower fish into hot oil using tongs (to prevent fish from sticking to Dutch oven).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fried fish with a beer turns your day cheerful.