What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken kebabs, salad and wraps with dips recipe. You can cook grilled chicken kebabs, salad and wraps with dips using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips:
- You need of For the Chicken.
- Use 4-6 of chicken thighs (skinless and boneless).
- Use 100 ml of Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- Get of Bread.
- Provide 4 of tortilla wraps.
- You need of Salad.
- Provide Handful of Chopped lettuce.
- Take 1/3 of Cucumber peeled and deseeded.
- Use 1-2 of tomato(es) chopped.
- Use 1/2 of red onion.
- Provide Handful of fresh parsley and fresh coriander.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Dips.
- Provide of Sriracha sauce, garlic mayo or others as desired.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips:
- Mix the yoghurt with lemon juice, tomato purée, garlic, paprika, cumin, oregano, turmeric, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Stir well and set aside. Get rid of skin, bones and excess fat on chicken thighs then cut into 2-4 pieces as desired and marinate in fridge for 2-8 hours..
- When putting chicken onto skewers, ensure all chicken is similar sizes. Cook on medium heat on grill for 5 mins each side then turn heat up until suitably charred..
- Assemble the salad in a bowl in advance. Mix the olive oil with the red wine vinegar and pour over salad as desired. Warm the tortillas individually on a dry pan and cut in two. Add sriracha sauce and garlic mayo to ramekins. Serve and assemble as you please. Enjoy !.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips turns your day joyful.