What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Lasagna recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Lasagna recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can cook lasagna using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Lasagna:
- Get of For the meat sauce:.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 pound of lean ground beef (chuck).
- Provide 1/2 of onion, diced (about 3/4 cup).
- Provide 1/2 of large bell pepper (green, red, or yellow), diced (about 3/4 cup).
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 (28 ounce) of can good quality tomato sauce.
- Use 3 ounces of (half a 6-oz can) tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 (14 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh oregano, or 2 teaspoons dried oregano.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley (preferably flat leaf), packed.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Get Pinch of garlic powder and/or garlic salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of red or white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of to 1/4 cup sugar (to taste, optional).
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of To assemble the lasagna:.
- Get 1/2 lb of dry lasagna noodles (requires 9 lasagna noodles – unbroken).
- Take 15 ounces of Ricotta cheese.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb (24 ounces) of Mozzarella cheese, grated or sliced.
- Take 1/4 lb (4 ounces) of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Lasagna:
- Put pasta water on to boil: Put a large pot of salted water (1 Tbsp salt for every 2 quarts of water) on the stovetop on high heat. It can take a while for a large pot of water to come to a boil (this will be your pasta water), so prepare the sauce in the next steps while the water is heating.
- Brown the ground beef: In a large skillet heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until it is lightly browned on all sides..
- Remove the beef with a slotted spoon to a bowl. Drain off all but a tablespoon of fat..
- Cook the bell pepper, onions, garlic, add back the beef: Add the diced bell pepper and onions to skillet (in the photo we are using yellow bell pepper and red onions)..
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until the onions are translucent and the peppers softened. Add the minced garlic and cook half a minute more..
- Return the browned ground beef to the pan. Stir to combine, reduce the heat to low and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Transfer to medium sized pot, add tomatoes and remaining sauce ingredients to build the sauce: Transfer the beef mixture to a medium sized (3- to 4-quart) pot. Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste to the pot..
- Add the parsley, oregano, and Italian seasonings, adjusting the amounts to taste. Sprinkle with garlic powder and/or garlic salt, to taste..
- Sprinkle with red or white wine vinegar. Stir in sugar, a tablespoon at a time, tasting after each addition, to taste. (The amount of sugar needed will vary, depending on how acidic the tomatoes are that you are using.).
- Add salt to taste. Bring the sauce to a simmer and then lower the heat to maintain a low simmer. Cook for 15 to 45 minutes, stirring often..
- Boil and drain the lasagna noodles: By now the salted water you started heating in step one should be boiling. Add the dry lasagna noodles and cook them to al dente, per package directions..
- Heat the oven 375F. Assemble the lasagna: In a 9×13-inch casserole or lasagna dish, ladle a cup of sauce and spread it over the bottom of the dish. Arrange one layer of lasagna noodles lengthwise (about 3 long noodles, edge may overlap, depending on your pan) over the sauce. Ladle a third of the remaining sauce over the noodles..
- Sprinkle a layer of a third of the grated mozzarella on top of lasagna sauce. Add half of the ricotta cheese, by placing cheese dollops every couple inches. Sprinkle half the grated parmesan cheese evenly over the top of ricotta cheese.
- Apply second layer of noodles, top it with half of the remaining sauce. Add half of the remaining Mozzarella, the remaining ricotta cheese, and another the remaining Parmesan..
- Finish with another layer of noodles. Spread the remaining sauce over the top layer of noodles and sprinkle with the remaining Mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Uncover in the last 10 minutes if you'the like more of a crusty top or edges.Cool and serve.
It's perfect for potlucks and other The site may earn a commission on some products. It couldn't be easier to make. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners. I've been making lasagna for a long time, and there are quite a few variables to play with. Lasagna has many versions, both within Italy and around the world, but when we talk about "real" lasagna in Italy we mean "Lasagna alla Bolognese" i.e., from Bologna in the region of Emilia-Romagna.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Lasagna turns your day cheerful.