What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit preserved in brandy/rum recipe. You can have fruit preserved in brandy/rum using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum:
- You need 1 of enough to cover the fruit Brandy (rum).
- You need 1 of Your favorite fruit.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum:
- Thinly slice the fruit. Cut into any shape or size you like. Use dried fruit as-is..
- Put the fruit in an air-tight container, and pour in enough brandy (or rum) to cover everything..
- If possible, leave to soak for a month. If not, leave it for at least a week, before using in cakes and cookies..
- This photo shows pear soaked in rum for over 6 months..
- I used brandy-soaked fruit in this recipe : "Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Aromatic Brandy". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157006-extravagant-fruit-pound-cake-with-brandy.
How to preserve fruit in alcohol. Alcohol is a very effective preservative for fruit. Brandy is most often used, but you can also try whisky, gin, rum or vodka — all contain enough alcohol to kill most spoilage micro-organisms. Here are some tips to help you get started. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but what about when it's doused with brandy and sugar?
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Fruit Preserved in Brandy/Rum makes your day joyful.