What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Peruvian Pisco Sour recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Peruvian Pisco Sour recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peruvian pisco sour recipe. To cook peruvian pisco sour you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Peruvian Pisco Sour:
- Use 3 ounces of Pisco Quebranta.
- Get 1 ounce of fresh lime juice.
- Use 1 ounce of clear syrup (unflavored).
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Use 2 of ice cubes, crushed.
- Use 6 drops of Angostura bitters.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Peruvian Pisco Sour:
- Pour the pisco, lime juice, syrup, egg white, and ice cubes into a shaker and shake vigorously, for about 10secs. In case you use a blender, do it for about 5secs. or until you get a smooth texture..
- Pour the drink in two cocktail glasses, and garnish them with 3 drops of Angostura bitters on each of the drink, and some cinnamon powder..
And my first taste of pisco sour was with new Peruvian friends and other travelers. Pisco sour, Peru's national drink, is an intoxicating cultural symbol and point of pride for Peruvians. Kickstart your weekend with this drink recipe! Meanwhile, the typical Peruvian pisco sour is made with lime juice, egg white and bitters, while the traditional Chilean pisco sour often comes sans egg white or bitters and opts for lemon juice. These traditional Peruvian pisco sours are light, limey, and strong.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Peruvian Pisco Sour turns your day joyful.