Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Chewy Taro Root and Cheese Croquettes recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chewy Taro Root and Cheese Croquettes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chewy taro root and cheese croquettes recipe. You can have chewy taro root and cheese croquettes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Chewy Taro Root and Cheese Croquettes:
- Use 1 of net weight 500 – 800 grams Taro root.
- You need 25 of Bite-sized cheese balls.
- Take 2 of packets Instant corn soup.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Chewy Taro Root and Cheese Croquettes:
- Steam the taro root until tender enough for a skewer to pierce easily, peel the skin, and mash roughly..
- Combine the corn soup powder into Step 1 and mash. Check the taste and season with salt and pepper, mash and mix until there are no lumps..
- Take a portion of Step 2, put a piece of cheese inside, form into balls, and coat with panko..
- The freshly fried croquettes are delicate, so let them cool without touching them..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chewy Taro Root and Cheese Croquettes makes your day cheerful.