What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Veg Aloo Tikki Burger🍔🍔😋😍 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Veg Aloo Tikki Burger🍔🍔😋😍 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg aloo tikki burger🍔🍔😋😍 recipe. You can cook veg aloo tikki burger🍔🍔😋😍 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Veg Aloo Tikki Burger🍔🍔😋😍:
- Use of Burger Buns.
- Prepare of boiled potatoes.
- Take of chopped carrot.
- Prepare of chopped cabbage.
- Provide of peas.
- Get of chopped onion.
- Get of green chilli chopped.
- Get of Bread crumbs.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of oil.
- Provide of chat masala.
- You need of Onion, tomato & cheese.
- Use of cabbage chopped.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Use of mix chilli & tomato sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Veg Aloo Tikki Burger🍔🍔😋😍:
- To make the burger tl first we will make the tikki masala for that in a mixing bowl..
- We will take boil potatoes and mash them.now we will add chopped onion,green chilli,carrot,peas, cabbage and bread crumbs, mix them well and now add salt to taste chat masala and mix it well..
- We will make tikki out of this masala. Take little oil in your palm so that masala Don't stick and make round tikki, now wrap the tikki with bread crumbs from all side, tikki is ready..
- In a pan add little Oil and heat it,and shallow fry the tikki. On a medium flame it will take 3 to 4 minutes to fry. Fry them till brown and take it out from the pan..
- Now take the burger bun, and we will place the tikki with vegetables and apply tomato, chilli sauce, place cabbage leaves, tikki,cheese slice, onion slices and tomato slices and top side of burger bun apply mayonnaises..
- Now Ready our delicious crunchy Veg Aloo tikki Burger..
Aloo tikki burger – a fusion snack recipe that combines Indian traditional chaat and western fast food. Tikki is made from boiled potatoes and green peas with some Indian spices and lemon juice. If you want you can add shreeded carrot or boiled and mashed green beans. Make these aloo tikki burgers at home and let kids eat without making their hands dirty. Aloo Tikki Burgers are extremely popular veg burgers between all ages of people, especially kids.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Veg Aloo Tikki Burger🍔🍔😋😍 makes your day joyful.