Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Bacon, Goat Cheese, & Caramelized Red Onion Frittata recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Bacon, Goat Cheese, & Caramelized Red Onion Frittata recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon, goat cheese, & caramelized red onion frittata recipe. You can have bacon, goat cheese, & caramelized red onion frittata using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Bacon, Goat Cheese, & Caramelized Red Onion Frittata:
- You need 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion; small dice.
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon.
- Get 2 oz of honey goat cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 C of milk.
- Use 1 pinch of crushed pepper flakes.
- Take as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic; creamed.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Bacon, Goat Cheese, & Caramelized Red Onion Frittata:
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat bacon dry between paper towels. Cut into a small dice and set aside..
- Transfer bacon fat to a medium sized, oven-safe saute pan..
- Heat bacon fat. Add onion with a tiny pinch of salt. Saute on high for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until onions are caramelized, about 10 minutes. Add garlic during last minute of cooking..
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper..
- Turn heat to medium. Add eggs. Stir quickly, then stop stirring..
- Sprinkle bacon and goat cheese atop..
- Bake for approximately 8 minutes or until eggs set..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, scallions, chives, cayenne, yellow onion, shallots, arugula, asparagus, avocado, poblano, ancho chile, basil, capers, butter, heavy cream, sour cream, cumin, chervil, dill, eggplant, fennel, kale, leeks, marjoram, mushrooms, oregano, parsley, zucchini, sofrito, paprika, potatoes, savory, spinach, sweet potatoes, tarragon, thyme, tomatoes, watercress, asiago, cheddar, cream cheese, feta, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, havarti, monterey jack, havarti,.
- Cont'd: Roquefort, mozzarella, manchego, ricotta.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Bacon, Goat Cheese, & Caramelized Red Onion Frittata turns your day cheerful.