What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Mike's Oven Dried Herbs recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mike's Oven Dried Herbs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's oven dried herbs recipe. To make mike's oven dried herbs you only need 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Mike's Oven Dried Herbs:
- Get of ● For The Herbs [all as needed].
- Get of Fresh Thai Sweet Basil.
- Provide of Fresh Green Onions.
- Provide of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of Fresh Parsley.
- Use of Fresh Basil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mike's Oven Dried Herbs:
- Fresh Thai Sweet Basil pictured..
- Lightly spray tinfoil with Pam. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes..
- Allow to cool and shread dried leaves from stems..
- Hand crush dried Thai Basil leaves..
- Lightly spray tinfoil again with Pam..
- Bake fresh Cilantro for 25 minutes at 350°..
- Allow to cool..
- Hand crush dried Cilantro leaves..
- Lightly spray tinfoil with Pam again..
- Bake Parsley at 350° for 25 minutes..
- Hand crush dried Parsley leaves..
- Opps! My students forgot to publish their dried green onion directions. Sorry! Just follow the Thai Sweet Basil directions up above..
- Hand crushed dried green chives pictured..
- Or consider your dehydrator if you have one..
- Fresh Basil pictured for dehydrator..
- Seal everything up air tight. Use as needed. Enjoy the savory!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mike's Oven Dried Herbs turns your day cheerful.