Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Thai Style Lettuce Wraps recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Thai Style Lettuce Wraps recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai style lettuce wraps recipe. To make thai style lettuce wraps you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Thai Style Lettuce Wraps:
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb. of ground chicken or ground turkey.
- Use 1 cup of diced mushrooms.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely diced onion.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of small zucchini, sliced into coins, then quartered.
- Take 1 of small carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Take 1/4 cup of natural peanut butter.
- Use 3 tbsp. of soy sauce, reduced sodium recommended.
- Take 2 tbsp. of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of water.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Provide 1 tsp. of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sriracha.
- Use To taste of pepper, ground ginger, dried basil.
- You need of For lettuce wraps, good ones to use are :.
- Use of ·Romaine Lettuce.
- You need of ·Boston Bibb Lettuce.
- Provide of ·Iceberg Lettuce.
- Get of ·Butter Lettuce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Thai Style Lettuce Wraps:
- To make the sauce, first microwave the peanut butter 10-15 seconds to make it runnier (only if needed), then place the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, brown sugar, lime juice, sesame oil and sriracha in a small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined. Set this aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground chicken and cook, breaking it up as you go, until it is fully cooked through..
- Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic to the skillet. Cook for 3-5 more minutes, until the onions and mushrooms are softened. Stir in the zucchini and carrots and cook just 2 minutes more..
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and veggie mixture. Season to taste with pepper, ground ginger and dried basil. Remove from heat and serve over the prepared lettuce. I served mine over romaine lettuce and garnished them with some green onions, sesame seeds and some thinly sliced purple cabbage, but just use whatever toppings you'd like..
- Refrigerate any leftovers. This reheats nice and makes a great lunch, appetizer or serve with a grain for a light dinner..
- This is equally as tasty served over some brown rice or quinoa..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Thai Style Lettuce Wraps turns your day joyful.