Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Lettuce Wraps recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Lettuce Wraps recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lettuce wraps recipe. You can cook lettuce wraps using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Lettuce Wraps:
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 medium of onion.
- Use 1/4 cup of minced ginger (pickled).
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 can of water chestnuts.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Provide 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1 head of lettuce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Chop up onions and cook about 5-10 minutes on medium heat..
- Chop up bell pepper, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and ginger if necessary. Add to pan and cook another 5 minutes or so with the onion until veggies are fragrant..
- Put the vegetable mixture aside for now on plate or bowl so you can use the frying pan to cook the beef next..
- Put ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in the pan. Use a spatula to move the meat around and cook evenly..
- When meat is almost done (some fluid at the bottom of the pan and a little bit of pink meat too) add the cooked vegetables back to the pan along with the soy sauce..
- Stir and cook another 5 minutes or so until the liquid has evaporated off and all of the meat is brown no longer pink. Set the pan aside to cool..
- Take leaves off the head of lettuce individually and fill them with about 1/2 cup of the beef mixture..
- Wrap up the lettuce like a burrito (or however you can manage) and enjoy!.
They are quick and easy and my whole family loves them. See more ideas about recipes, lettuce wraps, healthy recipes. Thai Lettuce Wraps is one of those meals that will make you forget you're eating healthy! A traditional Thai dish called Larb Gai, they're quick to make and full of fresh flavours from herbs and lime, plus a. To build the beautiful babies, grab a lettuce leaf and drizzle in a little sweet (I didn't take a photo of the lettuce wrap—or me—after I took my first bite.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Lettuce Wraps turns your day cheerful.