Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Dill and fish pilaf recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Dill and fish pilaf recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dill and fish pilaf recipe. You can have dill and fish pilaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Dill and fish pilaf:
- You need 700 grams of white fish fillet, cut to 3 cm squares.
- Take 3 cups of basmati rice.
- Take 4 of table spoons dried dill leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon cumin powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of corriander powder.
- Take of One-third teaspoon crushed black pepper.
- Use 3 cm of cinnamin stick.
- You need 3 cm of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare Pinch of saffron.
- Provide 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide of Butter.
- Use of Canola oil.
- Get of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Dill and fish pilaf:
- Add 3 table spoon hot water to saffron in a cup and cover until needed..
- Clean and wash the rice until water clear. Add to rice cooker pot with 3 cups of water(less water we use compare to plain rice as mixing it with fish will soften rice grains). Add half of the turmeric and the cinnamon stick and dried dill and some canola oil. Let is stand for one hour..
- After one hours, heat the oil in the pan. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic along ginger and saute few more seconds. Add bay leaves, half of turmeric, cumin and corriander powder.saute until you feel the aroma. Now add fish fillets. Gently stir and cover until fish cooked through with its own water about 15 minutes..
- When fish ready, turn on rice cooker. After about 15 minutes when rice absorbed the water, add fish and mix with rice. Close the lid and let it steam for one hour..
- Unplug the rice cooker. With spatula take the rice and put it in large plate topped with saffron water and melted butter..
In India, dill is eaten as a vegetable. To serve, with slotted spoon, lift fish from liquid; place on serving platter. Serve with rice pilaf and dill sauce. I also made a dill sauce (from this website) which I served alongside the salmon to dip in and I also made this with mushroom rice pilaf (from this I agree with mixing the dill in with the butter/lemon juice. I found that the fish comes out much less dry if you wrap the dish in aluminum foil and bake for.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Dill and fish pilaf makes your day cheerful.