Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy garlic breadsticks recipe. You can cook cheesy garlic breadsticks using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks:
- Get of Dough.
- You need of yeast.
- Prepare of warm water (105°-115°).
- You need of sugar.
- You need of flour.
- Take of salt.
- Take of oil.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
- You need of oil.
- Get of salt & pepper to taste.
- Take of melted butter.
- Provide of parmesan cheese.
- Take of shredded cheese, i used a mix of cheddar and mozzarella.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks:
- Prepare the topping: drizzle the finely chopped garlic with the oil and mix with salt and pepper. Wrap in foil ( i just make a little envelope out of a piece of foil) and roast in 375° oven about 10 min. Mix with melted butter. Set aside..
- Make the dough while garlic is roasting: mix water, sugar, yeast, stir until dissolve. Let sit 10 min until frothy, if it doesn't get frothy your yeast is no good..
- Mix flour, salt, oil. Add in yeast mix..
- Knead on floured surface 10 min, or until smooth and elastic..
- Shape into a ball, place in greased bowl, turning to coat all sides. Cover with Saran wrap and let rise about 1-2 hours until doubled in size..
- Divide in half, set each half in separate bowls and let rise 10 min. You can freeze one half, or both if u want..
- Roll one half into 7×10 in rectangle. Top with melted butter n garlic mixture. Top with parmesan. Cut into strips, twist each strip (opt.) And place on greased bake pan..
- Bake 16-17 min at 375°. Top with shredded cheese, bake additional 4-5 min..
- Enjoy with pizza sauce for dipping!!.
They are the perfect compliment for your pizza or any Italian dish. The BEST Cheesy Breadsticks that are easy to make and even better than take-out! Add toppings: Mix melted butter and garlic in a small bowl and spread the butter and garlic mixture evenly over dough, all the way to the edges. · These cheesy garlic breadsticks are so simple and they taste SO GOOD! These Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks is loaded with garlic and lots of cheese that can be made right at home in a matter of minutes. It makes a great meal with a side of warm pizza sauce or marinara and a salad or serve as an appetizer!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks makes your day joyful.