Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Kashmiri chai recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Kashmiri chai recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri chai recipe. To cook kashmiri chai you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Kashmiri chai:
- Prepare 4 cups of Water.
- You need 3 tsp of Green tea.
- Prepare 4 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Anise star.
- You need of Cinnamon stick 1 inch.
- Take Clove of 5.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 pinch of Baking soda.
- Use 1 cup of Cold water.
- Take of Milk as required.
- Take of Sugar as per taste.
- Use of Almonds/pistachios crushed.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Kashmiri chai:
- In a pot add water, green tea, salt, baking soda and all mentioned spices. Cook it on low flame until 3/4 cups left..
- Add cold water and stir well for about 10 minutes. Strain it properly..
- In a sauce pan heat the milk and add prepared green tea mixture (qehwa) enough you get pink colour(otherwise it's totally your choice of milk and qehwa ratio)..
- Add crushed nuts(almonds and pistachios)and then sugar. Cook for more 10 minutes..
- Garnish with more almonds and pistachios..
The western world is no stranger to chai. Kashmiri Chai is a traditional milky tea from the region of Kashmir. Unlike most teas, this tea is made with the addition of sea salt, giving it a savory punch. The chai itself has a pinkish hue to it. Kashmiri chai is a part of Pakistan's top food menu.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Kashmiri chai makes your day cheerful.