Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Just Cabbage & Eggs recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Just Cabbage & Eggs recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to just cabbage & eggs recipe. To make just cabbage & eggs you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Just Cabbage & Eggs:
- Get 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Take 4-6 of Eggs.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sake.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Get 1 teaspoons of Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Use of Salt & White Pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Potato Starch.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Water.
- Prepare 1-2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Just Cabbage & Eggs:
- Cut Cabbage into 3 to 4cm size. Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl, add a pinch of Salt and whisk lightly..
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium to hight heat, cook Eggs quickly just like cooking ‘scrambled Eggs’. Remove the cooked eggs onto a plate and set aside..
- Add Cabbage to the frying pan and stir fry over medium heat, add Sake to help steam cook the cabbage. Then add Water and Chicken Bouillon Powder..
- When Cabbage is cooked, thicken the liquid with Potato Starch and Water mixture, but you might need only small amount of it. It all depends how much liquid you have. Salt & Pepper to season..
- Add the cooked Eggs and gently combine. Sprinkle the chopped Spring Onion and serve..
Preparation Remove all the tough outer leaves from the cabbage. Cut the cabbage into four, remove the stalk and then cut each quarter into fine shreds, working across the grain. Cut cabbage in half and core. Shred cabbage in food processor using a 'slicing' disk or with a knife, creating thin strips of cabbage. Succulent cabbage sauteed with tender chicken and vegetables.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Just Cabbage & Eggs turns your day joyful.