What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Yogurt and walnut parfait recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Yogurt and walnut parfait recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yogurt and walnut parfait recipe. To make yogurt and walnut parfait you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Yogurt and walnut parfait:
- Provide 50 gm of hung curd.
- Use 2-3 spoon of honey.
- Get of Granola.
- Use 2 spoon of Oats.
- Prepare 6-7 of almonds chopped.
- Provide 4-5 of walnuts.
- Get 1 spoon of flax seeds.
- Get 1 spoon of pumpkin seeds.
- Provide 1 spoon of melon seeds.
- You need 2-3 spoon of honey.
- Prepare of Fruits of your choice.
- Prepare 1 spoon of pomegranate seeds.
- Use 3-4 of grapes.
- Prepare 2 slices of kiwi chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Yogurt and walnut parfait:
- Take a bowl and take hung curd in it and add honey to it. Mix curd and honey well until you get smooth cream like texture without any lumps in it..
- Take a mixing bowl and oats, seeds and nuts in it. You can add any nuts or seeds of your choice. Add honey and mix it well..
- Take a pan and add the granola mix in it. Keep the flame low and roast the granola mix for a couple minutes. Spread it on a plate and let it cool down for an hour or two..
- Peel and cut fruit of your choice and have it ready so you can assemble your parfait..
- To assemble take glass or bowl of your choice. Spread a thin layer of honeyed yogurt on the base. Then add a layer of granola to it. Next add another layer of yogurt then a layer of fruits, top it with a thick layer of yogurt and garnish it with bits of granola and fruit and your parfait is ready. Enjoy..
Transfer the toasted walnuts in a bowl, add the honey and blend to coat. Spoon the honey-walnut mixture over the yogurt and sprinkle with cinnamon powder. Serve immediately or store in the fridge. In a medium bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt and stevia until creamy. To assemble each parfait, add ½ cup of the yogurt mixture to a glass, and top with ¼ cup of sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of the chopped Simple Nut Bar.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Yogurt and walnut parfait makes your day joyful.