What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Chinese braised pork recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chinese braised pork recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese braised pork recipe. You can have chinese braised pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Chinese braised pork:
- Provide 650 g of pork belly.
- You need 3 of star anise.
- Get 1 cube of red tofu.
- You need 1 tbs of red tofu liquid.
- Use 2 tbs of dark soya sauce.
- Get 1 tbs of shaoxing wine.
- You need 1 tbs of honey.
- Take 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Chinese braised pork:
- Chop pork. Add garlic and olive oil, cook till browned (heat 9).
- Add sauce, cook till simmering.
- Add pork, coat thoroughly. Cook till simmering, then lower heat to 3, simmer for 1h 45 mins, stirring every 30 mins.
Kong Tau Yew Bak (Braised Pork in Soy Sauce) is a well loved, very flavorful Hokkien (Fujianese) comfort food dish. Usually comes with hard boiled eggs. Chinese Red-Braised Pork Belly with EggsYuki Sugiura. Two types of soy sauce and a touch of sugar give this dish—beloved throughout China—its signature. This started off as an experiment as I had bought some pork shoulder at the butcher's but I wanted something with lots of sauce and some spice!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chinese braised pork makes your day joyful.