What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Beef Kare-Kare recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Beef Kare-Kare recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kare-kare recipe. To make beef kare-kare you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Beef Kare-Kare:
- Get 1 of kilo beef cut into cubes.
- Get 100 g of Bok Choy (Chinese cabbage) cut.
- Use 100 g of yardlong beans cut into 2 inch long.
- Get 4 of eggplants sliced/cut.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of ground peanuts or 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons warm water.
- Use 1 of medium sized onion diced.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Take of Shrimp paste/bagoong.
- Provide of Optional: 3 tbs annatto seeds soaked in a cup of water for colour.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Beef Kare-Kare:
- Saute garlic and onion in oil until garlic is light golden brown and onion is translucent. Set aside..
- Using the same pan earlier, cook beef for about 30-45 minutes or until tender. Push beef to the side of the pan and add sliced eggplants. Fry for about 5 minutes..
- Add cooked garlic and onion, pour in 3 cups water (if using annatto seeds, replace 1 cup of water used to doak seeds in) and dissolved cornstarch and bring to a boil. Add ground peanuts/peanut butter, fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes until sauce thickens..
- Add yardlong beans and bok choy/pechay and simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Note: Some prefer to blanch their veggies in hot water to cook separately from the meat and sauce to retain crispiness of vegetables..
- Serve over steamed rice and a little bit of bagoong/shrimp paste on the side..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Beef Kare-Kare makes your day cheerful.