What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Chinese BBQ Ribs recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chinese BBQ Ribs recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese bbq ribs recipe. To cook chinese bbq ribs you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Chinese BBQ Ribs:
- Prepare 1 rack of pork spare or baby back ribs.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- Get 2 Tbls of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbls of dry white wine.
- Get 1/2 tsp of five spice powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of hoisin sauce.
- You need 2 Tbls of ketchup.
- Provide 3 Tbls of honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of hoisin sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Chinese BBQ Ribs:
- Include all ingredients except last 3 Tbls honey and last 2 Tbls hoisin sauce for marinade. Put whole or halfed rack of ribs in a gallon zip lock bag and pour marinade into it and work it over ribs before sealing. Marinate in fridge 24 hours turning at least once..
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place marinated ribs on roasting pan with rack and roast in oven 30 minutes meat side up. Turn rack over to bone side and roast another 15 mins. If it’s a meaty rack of ribs do 45 mins meat side up and 15 minutes bone side up..
- Remove ribs from oven and set oven to broil. Combine last two ingredients of honey and hoisin sauce and baste both sides with mixture. Broil each side in broiler 2 mins. Keep an eye on it so you don’t burn them. Remove and let rest 10 minutes before cutting them up..
Our spare ribs are the perfect sharing dish for parties and BBQ's. After searching the internet for a good Chinese Spareribs recipe and not finding any that caught my eye, I decided to make my own. This recipe is pretty simple, and yields tender, juicy, tangy ribs. It can be served as the star or used in many recipes like stir frys. The ribs can be enjoyed already when done in slow cooker.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chinese BBQ Ribs turns your day joyful.