Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna recipe. To make bagel sandwich loaded with cabbage and tuna you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna:
- Get 2 of Bagel.
- Get 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Use 1 of cube Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
- Use 1 of Ground black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna:
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature..
- Wash and drain the cabbage. Roughly shred the cabbage, put into a plastic bag with the salt, and rub together..
- Drain the oil from the tuna, then mix with the cream cheese..
- Once the cabbage has wilted, squeeze out the moisture..
- Slice the bagels in half and spread butter on the inside. Top with cabbage and tuna, then season to taste with black pepper to finish..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna turns your day joyful.