Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for best Spicy yamball recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Spicy yamball recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy yamball recipe. You can cook spicy yamball using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Spicy yamball:
- You need 1 of large yam.
- Provide of Scotch bonnets as required.
- Prepare of Onion as required.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Take of Seasoning.
- Take of Egg as required.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Spicy yamball:
- Peel,wash and arrange yam in a pot, add salt,water and cook until soft..
- Remove yam in a large container and mash well, then add grated onion,scotch bonnet,spices seasoning and mix.
- Mould into medium size balls and keep aside.
- Set oil on fire, break eggs in a bowl and whisk, dip yamball in egg and fry until golden brown. Serve warm.
Sambal, in Indonesian and Malaysian cuisine, a spicy relish served as a side dish. The basic sambal consists of fresh chilis, shrimp paste (trassi), lime juice, sugar, and salt. Spicy Meatball is a phrase that can be used to express excitement, empathy, disdain, or a variety of other feelings. The versatility behind the phrase comes from the the mixed feelings that one can feel. If you've never tried Sambal Telur (Eggs in Spicy Sambal), this South East Asian side dish will blow your taste buds out of the water.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Spicy yamball makes your day joyful.