What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Oddly Delicious Ketchup Porkchops(Looks odd but tastes delicious) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Oddly Delicious Ketchup Porkchops(Looks odd but tastes delicious) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oddly delicious ketchup porkchops(looks odd but tastes delicious) recipe. You can cook oddly delicious ketchup porkchops(looks odd but tastes delicious) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Oddly Delicious Ketchup Porkchops(Looks odd but tastes delicious):
- Take 1 of -2 trays of Pork Blade Steaks(This type of pork works best with this recipe b/c of the thin cut. You can use regular porkchops as well, but adjust your frying time by adding 1-2 mins.).
- You need 1 each of All purpose seasoning, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic(optional).
- Take 1 large of Onion(Sliced).
- Provide 1 large of Green Pepper(sliced).
- Use 1/2 large of bottle of ketchup.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 pinch of of brown sugar(you will season to your personal taste).
- Take 1 of Flour for coating before pan frying( I find it easier to use preseasoned flour such as chicken breader, and go light on my own seasonings).
- Take 1 of Oil(just enough to coat the bottom of your frying pan).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Oddly Delicious Ketchup Porkchops(Looks odd but tastes delicious):
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Heat the oil in your skillet to prepare for frying..
- Season your chops on BOTH sides according to your personal preference with the all purpose seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder..
- Dredge(coat) your porkchops on both sides with the flour..
- Fry your chops in the skillet for approximately 3 minutes on both sides and place each piece in a deep baking pan. It is okay to overlap..
- **SIDENOTE**Your meat will NOT be cooked all the way through at this point. That is because it will be transferred into the oven..
- After you are done frying your chops. Take a sauce pot and add the ketchup, cup of water, the pinch of brown sugar, the onions, green peppers and the minced garlic. Using medium heat, heat sauce until just starting to boil stirring frequently..
- Pour mixture over Porkchops in the pan and cover with foil. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes..
- ENJOY! (Tastes great if paired with white or yellow rice).
The pork chops slow cook in a delicious creamy savory sauce you will love. While pork chops are browning, combine beer, ketchup, and brown sugar in a bowl. Amazingly, it still tasted awesome even though it looked completely inedible and was definitely overcooked. Here you can post things that make you feel, well, oddly satisfied. This can be physical (like popping bubble wrap), visual (a perfectly looped GIF), or even aural (the crunching of leaves).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Oddly Delicious Ketchup Porkchops(Looks odd but tastes delicious) makes your day cheerful.