What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Sig's Leipsic Larks recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sig's Leipsic Larks recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's leipsic larks recipe. You can have sig's leipsic larks using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Sig's Leipsic Larks:
- Take of for the dough.
- Take 250 gram of plain flour.
- Take 1 of medium egg.
- Use 1 teaspoon of brandy or cognac.
- You need 70 grams of fine sugar (caster).
- Provide 125 grams of butter.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of for the filling.
- Take 125 grams of butter.
- Take 250 grams of apricot jam.
- Prepare 150 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 75 grams of flour.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Use 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 4 of egg white.
- Use 150 grams of fine ground almonds.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Sig's Leipsic Larks:
- Sieved the flour into a large bowl. Add one egg, the brandy, salt and then sprinkle the sugar over the top. Gently melt the butter and drizzle it over the flour. Mix all together into a dough, set aside for 30 minutes in fridge..
- Preheat oven to 180 C. For the filling whisk the butter until fluffy and light. add the other ingredients for the filling except the jam and the egg whites. Whisk the egg white in a clean bowl until they form a peak. Lift under the butter filling..
- Roll out dough into 0.5 cm thickness. Fill individual metal muffin cases (6 cm) or muffin tray that have been greased with butter, with dough in bottom and along edges. You will have dough left over, don't worry you will need this. Run jam through sieve, fill it into bottom of pie. Add filling. Cut thin strips long enough to make a cross pattern over each little pie. (this is to resemble the bacon the little pies where tied with in the origin of the dish)..
- Put the little larks into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until golden baked. Turn them out onto a cooling tray, make sure you turn them up straight away again., or the jam will run out. Cool down and then enjoy..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sig's Leipsic Larks makes your day joyful.