Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for complete Lemon Tart recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Lemon Tart recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon tart recipe. You can have lemon tart using 13 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Lemon Tart:
- Take of Tart base.
- Take 1.5 cup of All purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of caster Sugar.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 0.5 cup of cold butter (cube form).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Lemon Curd.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon zest (grated peels of lemon).
- Take 0.5 cup of lemon juice.
- Take 0.75 cup of caster Sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Lemon Tart:
- Add Flour, sugar and salt in a blender and mix it for 30 seconds.
- Add cold butter and mix for 1 minute until crumbs are formed.
- Add egg and vanilla essence and mix until dough is formed.
- Now cover the dough in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out and spread on the shelf after spreading some flour onto the shelf. Pour a bit of flour on the dough and roll it into a flat layer of medium thickness..
- Now with the help of rolling pin roll the flat layer of dough on it and place it into the baking flat dish. Note that the dish should have low sides and we need to make a pie base..
- Now adjust the dough onto the dish with the help of fingers and cut the sides that are going out of dish for a meat base..
- With the help of fork pinch the base randomly and place the dish in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Now for lemon curd, add eggs into the bowl and beat until mixed.
- Add sugar and mix again for 1 minute for smooth paste.
- Add lemon zest to the mixture.
- Add lemon juice to the mixture and mix it well.
- Take the dish out and cover with the parchment/butter paper.
- Add some rice and lentils for weight over the butter paper.
- Bake it at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Now remove the butter paper along with the lentils/rice.
- Bake it for another 15 minutes until the crust is golden.
- Add the lemon curd and bake it for 15-20 minutes at 150 degrees or until the curd is thick enough.
- Take the dish out and cool it for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Cut the slices and Enjoy!.
I'm not usually a lemon kind of girl. Dessert, to me, is chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Fruit tarts, lemon bars, and fruity crumbles on. It is very tart (much more so than a lemon meringue.think lemon bar from the bakery), which I love. I will make this again but I would blend the sugar up in a processor first to make it a finer grain and help.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Lemon Tart makes your day joyful.