Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Hake fish cakes recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Hake fish cakes recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hake fish cakes recipe. You can have hake fish cakes using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Hake fish cakes:
- Prepare 1 of onion, brown.
- Provide As needed of oil, olive.
- Get 1 of carrot, medium.
- Prepare 1 tsp of capers.
- Provide 2 of hake, fillets, defrosted.
- Use 1 of spring onion.
- Provide 1 slice of bread.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 45 ml of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2.5 ml of pepper, black, grinded.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Hake fish cakes:
- Chop onions finely. Fry in pot on low heat with oil until translucent..
- Chop carrots in quarter disks. Add to onions and cook until soft..
- Add capers to onion mix and fry until they slightly open.
- Let onion mixture cool slightly..
- Take your hake fillets, place them skin side down on a chopping board, take a fork and drag through the fish to shred the meat away from the skin (I chopped the skin and added to my onion to fry for flavour). Mix with onion mixture..
- Slice spring onion and add to shredded hake..
- Toast your slice of bread until crispy. Break bread finely into mixture..
- Add the egg, Worcestershire sauce and pepper and mix together.
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Make patties of approximately 5cm wide and 1cm thick..
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes turning halfway. Take out of oven. Best served immediately..
- Enjoy with some homemade chips.
Great for: Ling, Tilapia, Snapper, Barramundi, Silver Dory, John Dory, Basa. View top rated Fish cake hake recipes with ratings and reviews. Fish Cakes With Romesco Sauce, Fish Cake Rolled In Nappa Leaves, Sweet and Spicy Fish Balls, etc. From easy Hake recipes to masterful Hake preparation techniques, find Hake ideas by our editors and A fresh fish should not smell fishy or have milky, opaque eyes; it should have bright red gills. I&J`s Chunky Hake Fish Cakes are made with real breadcrumbs and deep water Hake Fillets.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Hake fish cakes makes your day joyful.