Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Sweet Soy Sauce Chicken recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sweet Soy Sauce Chicken recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet soy sauce chicken recipe. To cook sweet soy sauce chicken you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Sweet Soy Sauce Chicken:
- Take Half of a chicken.
- Use of Juice of 1 small lime.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground coriander (ketumbar).
- You need 2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 5 of candlenut (kemiri).
- Use 5 of garlic.
- You need 6 of shallot.
- Prepare Half of thumb sized ginger.
- Provide 1/4 of large onion.
- Take 1/2 of large tomato.
- Get 2 of bay leaf (daun salam).
- Prepare 2 of cayenne pepper (cabai rawit).
- Use of Few sprigs of cilantro (daun ketumbar).
- Take 2 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 200 ml of soy sauce (12-15 tbsp).
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable/frying oil.
- Use 100 ml of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Sweet Soy Sauce Chicken:
- Marinade half a chicken with lime juice, 1 tsp of ground coriander, and 1 tsp of ground pepper for 30 minutes.
- Prepare your seasoning paste by blending candlenuts, garlic cloves, shallots, and ginger together with a help of 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Cut the onion, tomato, chilli, and cilantro. Crush the lemon grass and tie them into knots.
- Heat the frying oil in a pan and cook the chicken on medium heat until the outer part of each cut is cooked. Don’t let the chicken dry out while frying because we’re going to cook it again with the sauce later.
- Reduce the remaining oil by half and use to cook the seasoning paste on medium heat. Keep stirring while cooking until the paste turns golden. Add the onion and cook again for another minute. Add the bay leaves and the lemon grass.
- Pour the soy sauce onto the pan by circling it onto the outmost part of the pan. Add the ground coriander, salt, and pepper and stir the sauce.
- Now it’s time to cook the chicken again. Coat the chicken with the sauce.
- Close the lid, reduce the heat, and cook the chicken for 30 minutes on low heat, ocassionally flip the chicken..
- Add the water, chilli, and tomato. Don’t forget to taste, you might need to add more salt. Sprinkle the cilantro and cook again for 5-10 minutes until the chicken is perfectly browned.
- Enjoy the chicken!.
Soy sauce chicken is one of the most common dishes in Cantonese cuisine. In fact, it became so popular that many manufacturers even introduced a quality "Soy Chicken Sauce" which, once diluted with water, can be used directly in cooking soy sauce chicken. Bring to a boil and cook until sauce is slightly reduced and thickened. Soy sauce chicken is a traditional Cantonese cuisine dish made of chicken cooked with soy sauce. It is considered as a siu mei dish in Hong Kong.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Sweet Soy Sauce Chicken turns your day cheerful.