Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Kanya's Braise Pork Belly with ginger and 5 spices recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Kanya's Braise Pork Belly with ginger and 5 spices recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's braise pork belly with ginger and 5 spices recipe. You can have kanya's braise pork belly with ginger and 5 spices using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Kanya's Braise Pork Belly with ginger and 5 spices:
- Get 400 grams of pork belly.
- Provide 1 packages of five spices,small pack..
- Provide 100 grams of sliced fresh ginger.
- Use 2 of coriander roots.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepers.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Kanya's Braise Pork Belly with ginger and 5 spices:
- Clean pork belly ,pat dry.
- Add finely chop coriander roots ,garlic and pepper.
- Add seasonings.
- Slice ginger,or julien as it will melt in your pork after cook.
- Add water to the pot ,let it boil on medium heat until pork cook approximately 10 mins.
- Lower heat ,let it simmer for 2 hours ,until pork belly is tender ,check frequently as liquids may get dry ,can add more water until done to your tenderness preference ,heat off..
- Let cool the tender belly ,just cool enough to slice and place on serving plate ..while the sauce still simmering a little thicker for pour on serving.
- This can be main course,or serve as appetizer too ,hope you like it :).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Kanya's Braise Pork Belly with ginger and 5 spices makes your day cheerful.