Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Rasgulla and gulab jamun recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Rasgulla and gulab jamun recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rasgulla and gulab jamun recipe. You can have rasgulla and gulab jamun using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Rasgulla and gulab jamun:
- You need As needed of Gulab Jamun.
- Take 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of maida.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare As needed of Curd.
- Use of Rasgulla.
- Take 1 litre of milk.
- You need As needed of curd or lemon.
- Prepare Pinch of food colours.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Rasgulla and gulab jamun:
- Firstly mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Now add curd and knead the dough.. If it looks too dry then u can add more curd…
- It should be kneaded smoothly.. There should not be any cracks.
- Make small balls of it. These balls should be perfectly smooth…
- Fry these balls in hot ghee.. Oil should not be too hot otherwise these will not be fried uniformly…
- Now put these balls in one string consistency sugar syrup and keep them on flame for few minutes…
- Serve them hot…
- Bring milk to boil. Add lemon to it so that the milk turns into chenna.
- Now sieve the chenna.. Knead it properly.
- Divide this chenna into 4 parts.. Add different food colour to each part.. make small balls out of it…
- Now put these balls into sugar syrup and simmer the gas for few minutes.
- Ur rasgullas are ready.
Indian dessert made of Paneer (Indian Cheese) and cooked in a perfumed syrup. Gulab Jamun is a classic sweet dish favoured by the young and old alike. After all, a wedding buffet, birthday celebration or even religious function cannot be complete until the guests have been served warm, sticky and absolutely mouth-watering delights of Gulab Jamuns. Gulab Jamun is one of India's most popular sweet. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of dried milk [khoya] are dipped in a rose-cardamom flavored sugar syrup and make quite a treat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Rasgulla and gulab jamun makes your day joyful.