Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Valentines meringue tarts recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Valentines meringue tarts recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to valentines meringue tarts recipe. You can have valentines meringue tarts using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Valentines meringue tarts:
- Get of pastry.
- Prepare 200 grams of plain flour.
- Use 100 grams of chilled unsalted butter diced.
- Prepare 25 grams of caster sugar.
- Use 1 of egg yolk ligtly beaten.
- Take of filling.
- Use 12 tbsp of lemon curd/ seville orange curd.
- Get 12 tbsp of meringue.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Valentines meringue tarts:
- rub the flour and butter together until it resembles breadcrums.
- add the sugar and the beaten egg until mixture comes together. you can add a bit of cold water but don't be tempted to add a big amount or the pastry won't be as crumbly and you will end up with a sticky dough..
- wrap pastry in cling film and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or until needed.
- roll pastry in floured surface and cut circles to fit holes in your bun tin. press pastryb.
- bake blind for 15 minutes at 180 C . I used some chickpeas to weigh pastry down..
- Get them out of the oven and add jam or lemon curd filling. I used seville orange curd to fill them. Any jam works. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351738-seville-orange-curd.
- Top the tarts with a bit of meringue and return to the oven to bake slowly for about 1hour at a very low temperature 100C so that the meringue crisps up https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429958-almus-easy-meringue.
- If you're just filling with jam return to oven for only 5 minutes but at 180 C.
Download Valentines meringue stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. In a bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Cover baking sheet with brown paper. (You can bake on the brown paper so make sure it is clean. Stunning Raspberry Meringue Tarts filled with homemade raspberry curd and topped with a soft billowy meringue rose and decorated which chocolate flamingos. Meringue tart is a sweet dessert consisting of a pastry shell that is filled with flavored curd and then adorned with light and crispy meringue peaks on top.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Valentines meringue tarts makes your day joyful.