What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Au Gratin Potato Cups recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Au Gratin Potato Cups recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to au gratin potato cups recipe. You can have au gratin potato cups using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Au Gratin Potato Cups:
- Prepare 5 medium of russet potatoes.
- Take of half & half or cream.
- Take of monterrey jack cheese, shredded.
- Take of Mexican blend cheese, shredded.
- Take of Weber Roasted garlic & herb (or seasonings of choice).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Au Gratin Potato Cups:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray..
- Using a mandolin slicer, slice the potatoes very thin..
- Lay 2-3 slices of potatoes in the bottom of the individual tins..
- Sprinkle lightly with seasoning. Sprinkle about 1 tbsp. of cheese on top. Repeat layers to top ending with potato..
- Pour about 2 Tbsp. of half & half or cream on top of potatoes and sprinkle with seasoning..
- Bake covered with foil for about 35 minutes. Uncover. Poke with a fork and bake an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Top with additional cheese and place back in oven until cheese is melted or crispy depending on your preference..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Au Gratin Potato Cups turns your day cheerful.