What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Arno’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinash recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Arno’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinash recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arno’s steakhouse creamed spinash recipe. You can have arno’s steakhouse creamed spinash using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Arno’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinash:
- Take of Spinach:.
- Get 2 litre of water.
- Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Use 300 g of spinash.
- Get of Creamy Cheesy Sauce:.
- You need 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- Get 3 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Provide 3 cups of milk.
- Use 1 cup of white cheddar (grated).
- Use 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Arno’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinash:
- Boil a large pot of water with 2 teaspoons salt on the stove..
- Add spinach when water starts to boil..
- Boil the spinach for 1 minute..
- Drain spinach and rinse with cold water..
- Squeeze out most of the water from the spinach..
- Place spinach on a cutting board, form a cube and cut in 1 centimeter squares. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a pot on the stove..
- Add onions and cook until translucent..
- Add the garlic, cinnamon, 2 teaspoons salt and black pepper. Stir for 1 minute..
- Add the flour and mix over a low heat. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Slowly add milk in small batches and stir. Cook until boiling..
- Add the cheese and yogurt. Stir until thickened..
- Mix in the spinach..
- Serve as a side dish..
Today I'm sharing my most favorite recipe for creamed spinach. A rich and creamy spinach dish that doesn't use any cream! We make creamed spinach every year on Thanksgiving. In addition to serving creamed spinach on special occasions, I also love to serve it on any ol' weeknight. It goes perfectly with a "Steakhouse Style" dinner, like seared steaks with mushrooms and onions and an easy iceberg wedge salad.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Arno’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinash makes your day joyful.