Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Basic Brioche recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Basic Brioche recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic brioche recipe. To cook basic brioche you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Basic Brioche:
- You need 2 teaspoons of (1 Sachet/7g) Dried Yeast.
- You need 1/3 cup of Warm Milk.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- You need 3 cups of Bread Flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use of *Note: If you use Unsalted Butter, 1 teaspoon Salt.
- Take 3 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Take 125 g of Butter *softened.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Basic Brioche:
- Combine Warm Milk, Yeast and Sugar in a bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until frothy..
- Place Bread Flour and Salt in a large bowl and mix well. Make a well in the centre and pour the yeast mixture, lightly whisked Eggs and softened Butter. Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, adding extra flour if required, until smooth and elastic..
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- Prepare a baking pan or a loaf tin. Grease lightly with butter if required..
- After 1 hour, punch down the dough slightly. If you make rolls, divide the dough into 12 portions. Roll each portion into a ball and place in the prepared pan. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled. Preheat oven to 200℃ (OR 180℃ if you bake a loaf)..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes (OR 20-30 minutes for a loaf) or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Basic Brioche turns your day joyful.