Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Asparagus and Duck’s Egg recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Asparagus and Duck’s Egg recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus and duck’s egg recipe. To cook asparagus and duck’s egg you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Asparagus and Duck’s Egg:
- Use 2 of duck’s eggs.
- You need 2 of ramekins salted butter.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh asparagus.
- Prepare of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Asparagus and Duck’s Egg:
- Put the eggs in a saucepan, cover with water and bring (uncovered) to the boil, then on a rolling simmer for 4-5 minutes..
- Warm the butter in the ramekins..
- Meanwhile, flex the asparagus so that the hard ends snap off. Use the ends later for soup, if wished. Bring fresh, salted water to a fast boil in a saucepan, put in the asparagus and, as soon as back to the boil, cook for 30-40 seconds maximum. Then remove and plunge the asparagus into a bowl of icy water to arrest their cooking..
- Place one egg in an egg cup, a ramekin of butter and half of the asparagus on each of two plates. Enjoy – try dipping the asparagus tips alternately into the melted butter and egg yolk. Add salt to the egg if wished..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Asparagus and Duck’s Egg turns your day cheerful.