What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Baguette Rusks in a Frying Pan recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Baguette Rusks in a Frying Pan recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baguette rusks in a frying pan recipe. To make baguette rusks in a frying pan you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Baguette Rusks in a Frying Pan:
- Take 1 of Baguette.
- Provide 40 grams of Butter.
- Use 4 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Baguette Rusks in a Frying Pan:
- Cube the baguette into small pieces..
- Put the pieces in a pan and toast over a medium heat (they'll be crunchy in about 7~8 minutes.).
- Remove the baguette from the pan and remove any crumbs, then melt the butter in the pan..
- When the butter has melted, add the granulated sugar and return the baguette to the pan..
- Coat the baguette with the butter and then cool on a baking sheet..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Baguette Rusks in a Frying Pan makes your day cheerful.