What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls (yeast free) recipe. You can have cinnamon rolls (yeast free) using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free):
- Take 1 Cup+ 2 Tbsp of Refined Flour.
- You need 2.5 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Use 2 Pinches of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 Tsp of Eno Fruit Salt.
- Use 1/4 of th Cup Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of more milk (if required).
- Take of Cinnamon Paste.
- Take 2.5 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Soft Butter.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free):
- Mix vinegar in 1/4th cup milk and let it curdle for 10 minutes..
- Now to knead dough, take flour and add dry ingredients- eno and salt. Mix..
- Now add melted butter and curdled milk. Knead to a soft dough. Keep adding more milk if required to get right smooth dough..
- Leave the dough for 10 minutes for fermentation..
- Meanwhile prepare cinnamon paste. Mix soft butter, cinnamon and sugar to smooth soft paste..
- Now after 10 minutes, again knead lightly for few seconds and roll it to 1/2 inch thick square shape..
- Now spread the cinnamon paste very generously on the rolled dough..
- Now we will use book fold technique to fold the rolled dough..
- Firstly Fold from left side till middle portion..
- Now fold from right side on top of first fold as shown..
- Mark 6 divisions with knife on it and cut..
- Now take one part, make 2 semi cuts vertically dividing it in 3 parts. Now braid it normally like you do for your hair and tuck at the back to get round shape..
- Now preheat the heavy bottom wok. Fill it with salt. Keep an half inch stand in it..
- Place a butter greased steel plate on it. Cover with lid and let it get preheated for 10 minutes at low flame..
- After 10 minutes, uncover and put the cinnamon rolls on the plate. Cover with lid and cook for 30 minutes at medium flame..
- Once they are done, brush with butter, dust powdered sugar and serve warm. Goes Best with coffee..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free) makes your day cheerful.