Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ol' settler ' baked beans recipe. To make ol' settler ' baked beans you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans:
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 1/2 lb of Bacon; cut in bite-size pieces.
- Use 1 each of medium Onion; chopped.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Take 1/4 cup of favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Get 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chili power.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- Get 1 can of Kidney beans.
- Take 1 can of Baby Butter beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Pork & Beans.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans:
- Cook bacon until just starting to crisp; drain and set aside. Brown ground beef and onion, when just about brown add bacon and garlic; drain..
- Drain and rinse all beans except pork and beans. In a large bowl mix all ingredients together..
- Preheat oven at 350°. Put in a 13×9 baking dish and bake for 1 hour..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans turns your day cheerful.