Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Fluffy Dinner Rolls recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Fluffy Dinner Rolls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy dinner rolls recipe. You can have fluffy dinner rolls using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Fluffy Dinner Rolls:
- Prepare of A. Tangzhong.
- You need 60 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 300 ml of full cream milk.
- Use of B. Bread Dough.
- Get 150 ml of full cream milk – microwave for 15 – 30 sec or heat until just warm on stove.
- Use 1 of egg yolk – lightly beaten.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter or oil/corn oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 540 g of bread flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of bread improver (optional).
- Provide 2 1/4 tsp of INSTANT dried yeast.
- Prepare of C. Glazing.
- You need 2 tbsp of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter – melted.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Fluffy Dinner Rolls:
- Note: This recipe uses INSTANT dried yeast that does not need to be dissolved in liquid. If using active dried yeast, mix it with liquid and sugar. Leave to proof for 5-10minutes before using..
- A. Tangzhong – Mix flour and milk in a small pot and whisk until there is no lump. Heat this mixture over low heat, keep stirring until it thickens. Tangzhong is ready when the spoon used to stir leaves a visible trail all the way to the bottom of the pan or it turns into a thick paste. Turn off the heat and leave to cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap to keep it from drying before adding to the bread dough. This tanzhong can be prepared the night before or few hours before baking..
- B. Dough – Using a bread maker, pour scalded milk in a bread pan. Put tangzhong in followed by the rest of the ingredients in B in the exact order listed. Press ‘dough’ setting and leave until it beeps and stops. Move to step 5..
- The same order of mixing the ingredients applied if using a stand mixer with dough hook attachment. Since this recipe uses INSTANT yeast, skip dissolving yeast in the liquid. Mix and knead until dough is elastic and not breaking if stretched. Transfer to a lightly greased bowl and cover with greased cling film. Leave to rise for 1 – 1 1/2 hours or until dough doubled in size. Proceed to step 5..
- Transfer dough to a generously floured worktop. Dust dough and hands before working on the sticky dough. Punch down the dough and divide into 16 equal portions. Roll each portion into ball. Place rolls on a lightly greased baking tray and cover with lightly greased plastic food wrap. Allow rolls to rise again in a warm area for 40 minutes or until they doubled in size. Meantime, preheat oven to 160°C – 170°C, depending the oven, adjust accordingly as appliance varies..
- Remove wrap/cling film and brush tops of rolls with milk. Bake at 160°C – 170°C for 15-20 minutes or until rolls are lightly browned and hollow when tapped. Remove from the oven and brush tops with melted butter. Immediately, transfer rolls to a cooling rack. Leave to cool completely before storing..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Fluffy Dinner Rolls turns your day cheerful.