Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for best Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean style fried tofu with chili garlic soy sauce recipe. You can cook korean style fried tofu with chili garlic soy sauce using 14 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce:
- Use of For the tofu:.
- Use 1 of (One) pound package firm tofu.
- Use of salt for seasoning.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of neutral flavored oil for frying.
- Take of For the soy sauce:.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1.5-2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Use 1.5-2 Tablespoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of sliced fresh chilies to taste (jalapenos, serranos, or Thai chilies are good for this dish).
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of sliced or chopped bulb onion.
- Provide to taste of crushed red chili flakes.
- Use 1 of green onion, chopped for garnish.
- Provide of optional: toasted sesame seeds for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce:
Roasted sesame seeds for sprinkling on the fried tofu (optional). Preparation Combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, Korean chili flakes if using, red chili flakes, green onions and ground sesame seeds in a small bowl. First, cut the tofu into rectangle shape and prepare the sauce by mixing soy sauce, sugar, Korean chili peppers and other sauce ingredients together. Next, pan fry the tofu until they turn brown on both sides. Add the sauce and braise the tofu.
Recipe : Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce
Eating healthy is something all of us would love to accomplish, though it might be trying. Eating healthy is about what you take in, making the decisions very crucial to your results.
These ought to really be varied, as you should eat 2 1/2 glasses of them each day. You need to begin eating more of the dark veggies, like broccili and lettuce. Carrots and sweet potatoes are good also. You should also eat more dry beans such as peas, pinto beans, and even kidney beans.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Korean Style Fried Tofu with Chili Garlic Soy Sauce turns your day cheerful.