Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Baby Kale in Tofu Puffs recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Baby Kale in Tofu Puffs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby kale in tofu puffs recipe. You can have baby kale in tofu puffs using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Baby Kale in Tofu Puffs:
- Use half a catty (ca. 1 cup) of kale.
- Provide 4 pcs of tofu puffs, cut.
- Prepare slices of Garlic and ginger.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Baby Kale in Tofu Puffs:
- Remove the flower of kale then wash. Soak in a salt water for 10 mins. Then wash again and drain. Boil water in a pot then black kale and set aside..
- In a hot wok stir fry slice tofu puffs until brown then remove. In same wok stir fry garlic and ginger. Then add kale mix it. Add salt and little water then cover and cook until done..
Also, homemade baby puffs are not only super healthy but you can change flavor/color simply changing the organic and seasonal vegetables or fruit you will use. Today I prepared some "green" puffs using kale and apple, a lovely mix. They are Gluten Free + Dairy Free + Refined Sugar Free! Gradually add kale a few handfuls at a time, stirring to let it wilt down. Press the tofu : Don't skip this step!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Baby Kale in Tofu Puffs turns your day cheerful.